Development & Construction
We understand in these difficult economic times the challenges of delivering any development and always aim to add value to a project.
Drawing on our extensive experience of acting in relation to both complex residential and mixed use schemes and regeneration schemes, for national and regional, commercial/residential developers, both in the public and private sectors our partner led team with the support of our corporate, planning, licensing, environmental and tax teams, will work with you to help you complete your projects on time and on budget.
Our services include:
- Site assembly including strategic advice
- Negotiating options and other conditional agreements
- Negotiating development agreements
- Advice in respect of all aspects of the planning process from applications to appeals and Section 106 Agreements
- Negotiating all aspects of construction documents including Building Contracts, Appointments and Warranties
- Advising and negotiating documents relating to overage and other profit sharing arrangements
- Advising on and negotiating funding documentation including forward funding and general project funding
- Establishing joint ventures, LLPs and other vehicles
- Preparation of estate documents for plot sales